Intelligent Internet-of-Things (i-IoT)
The purpose of this session is to inspire and to provoke the audience
and the researchers worldwide to invent, discover and develop new
technologies and practical real-life applications based on intelligent
IoT systems dedicated to improve the people's quality of life.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. People-centric IoT
2. Real-time IoT applications
3. Wearable systems
4. IoT in smart cities, smart transportation systems, etc.
5. Smart Homes and Assistive Environments
6. IoT in diagnosis
7. Sensory Challenges for IoT
8. Analytics/Machine Learning in IoT